Parts Plus Warranty
What Is the Parts Plus Warranty?
The Parts Plus Car Care Center North American Warranty protects you from unexpected repairs on most services performed by our shop for 36 months or 36,000 miles, no matter where your travels take you nationwide. If you have a problem with a covered repair performed at a Parts Plus Car Care Center simply call 1-877-252-4609 (toll-free). The Warranty Administrator will direct you to a Car Care Center in the market for repairs. If there is no Car Care Center in the market, they will direct you to one of more than 35,000 participating repair facilities for service. The repair facility will obtain authorization from the Warranty Administrator and perform the repair on your vehicle. Once the repair is completed, the shop will contact the Warranty Administrator. You pay nothing for covered repairs. We use the part that meets or exceeds factory standard parts.
If you are within 25 miles of the original repair shop, the Warranty Administrator will be directed you back to that shop.
The North American Warranty covers parts and labor for a period of 36 months or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first.
Warranty Coverage Includes
- Air conditioning, heating, and climate control systems
- Engine cooling system(s)
- Engine performance or drivability services and repair
- Fuel system(s)
- Electronic engine management system and other on-board computer systems (engine, body, brake, and suspension computers), cruise control systems
- Brake system(s)
- Starting and charging systems
- Electrical system(s)
- Exhaust system(s)
- Ignition system(s)
- Steering/suspension systems, wheel bearings, CV joints, half-shafts, and driveshafts
- Other minor repairs
- *Towing & Rental Car
Service & Vehicles Not Covered by the Warranty
- Any internal repairs or replacement of internal components, or replacement of engine assembly.
Drive Axle/Differential Assembly
- Any repair or component replacement requiring the removal of internally lubricated components or replacement of the drive/axle differential assembly.
- Automatic – any internal repair or component replacement requiring the removal of the automatic transmission or transaxle from the vehicle or disassembly of the same.
- Manual – any internal repair or component replacement requiring the removal of the transmission or transaxle from the vehicle or disassembly of the same.
- Clutches – Clutch component or assembly repair or replacement.